Construction Industry Marketing problems
One of the biggest Marketing problems facing Construction businesses in the coming years is getting enough sales leads and enough sales lead generation through their marketing efforts.
Does this sound like your business?
Construction and Facilities businesses are notoriously poor in their marketing – mainly because they react to market conditions i.e. they are too busy to consider marketing when they are busy and market is buoyant – but if things don’t go their way or they keep losing out on opportunities they forget that they should have been doing their marketing.)
Probably the biggest Marketing problem facing Construction businesses face on-line is getting enough Website Traffic and then Converting it. Many Construction and Maintenance businesses tell us that they either don’t understand website marketing or they don’t have the time to do it.
The fact is, if you are in the Construction or Maintenance business, you need to understand and be able to use website marketing properly, or you just won’t get enough enquiries because you have been left behind by your competitors. There are over millions of searches in the Construction and Facilities business every day. The days of Yellow Pages are long gone, and don’t even think about Cold calling – those days are dead an buried with all of the professional gatekeepers stopping you anyway!
Presumably on line marketing is important for your Construction or Maintenance business? It’s an absolute must. Its going to get even more important over the next few years especially as your competitors are wising up to the need to do it too!
What are you going to do about it in your business? How can you keep in touch with your clients, generate new leads, and turn those leads into sales as well as growing your database?
Your available options
Here are some for you to consider:
- You can do nothing and lose out on sales opportunities and get left behind your competitors. Furthermore – will your business survive if you don’t understand how to market yourself on-line?
- You can of course continue as you are and bimble along and try to win the same amount of business like you do every year.
- Or! Be proactive and take action to improve the on-line marketing of your business.
What we can do for you
- You can attend one of our workshops – see further info below.
- If you have a team of in-house sales and or marketing people who need to understand how to use on-line marketing, you can book one of our workshops exclusively for you and your team
- We can also help with ‘one to one’ mentoring especially if you employ less than 250 people then you may be entitled to approximately up to 70% government funded mentoring costs.
- Finally, we provide a complete a “Do For You” marketing service where do all your on-line marketing for you – In fact in many cases we can do your selling too. Call us on 01252 413596 for further details.
Our workshop info:
- Developing your database through your website;
- Driving traffic to your website with Social Media;
- How to grow your business with email marketing;
- Getting multiple leads from LinkedIn;
- Setting up your online marketing systems;
- Knowing which software works in Construction to increase and automate your results and to reduce your investment in time;
- Using Social Media groups in Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook to grow your business and to contact thousands of business people;
- Using LinkedIn, Google, Facebook and Twitter PPC advertising to drive highly qualified traffic to your website;
- Targeting people who are already looking at your type of business online;
- Maximising the results from your database;
- Generate interest though events;
- Getting recommended by lots of people and your social footprint;
- Using reports; and
- How to convert more visitors into enquirers.
What are you waiting for?
Call us on 01252 413596 or send us an email email@example.com if you want to discuss further